On Mon, Aug 08 2017, Jeremie Courreges-Anglas <address@hidden> wrote:

> I personnally don't care at all about mouse-focus suport.  And fact that
> you care about a feature doesn't mean that I - or anyone - *has* to
> implement it.  This is free software, you're not a client.

Sorry if it sounded like I said that, and what I meant, was that I
think mouse-support anything(unlike workarounds like ratclick which I
love for scripting stuff that needs the rat) I don't would like to see
added to ratpoison, though again, just a humble opinion and not having
any say in such obviously. :)

Thanks for your reply, I much appreciate it! :)