Paul Goodyear wrote:
> Excellent, thanks all for the info.
>
> I have done a few more bulk reports, today I sent 106 emails, only 4
> required the email, and was over in seconds.
>
> So going on that, if more and more of my "Not marked as spam" emails
> dont require the email sending to the razor server, there is good
> chance its learning / going to learn these as spam?

Razor always learns from a report.

Whether or not the system decides it's spam isn't really a function if it being
known or not. Being spam is a function of how many reports vs revokes there are,
and the trust levels of the reporters.

ok, yes, if it's completely unknown it can never be declared spam, but just
being known isn't useful by itself. A known message could have 10 spam reports
and 40,000 revokes.