Alessandro Zattoni wrote:
> Hi *,
>
> my company (Ferretti Group) is tryng to send an email to a supplier.
> This supplier uses "Razor" to check the incoming emails. They can't
> receive any email from our server because my server is in your "spam list".

Razor isn't a blacklist that lists email servers.

Razor lists checksums of the message body (aka e4 signatures) or checksums of
URLs in the message (aka e8 signatures).

e4 essentially treats each mime portion of the message as a separate item. For
each one it grabs a subset of the bytes and does a SHA hash on them, and that's
the signature.

e8 works a bit differently, pulling out URLs. It's mostly focused on the site
portion of the URL, but does appear to have some fuzzy-match checksum of the
rest of the URL that can cause the signature to change.

> The information of my server are :
>
> sullivan.ferrettigroup.com | 82.187.87.27

That would not matter to razor. You need to look at the content of the problem
message, not the server that sent it.

My guess is either:

1) it's an HTML message with a bunch of embedded images, one of which is a
spacer of some sort that a lot of spammers use.

2) you've got a URL in the message that's listed.