-----Original Message-----
From: 'Thomas Jarosch'; ''
Subject: RE: [Razor-users] Spamassassin's Razor scores

> Hello together,
>
> I'm wondering if it would make sense to add additional rules
> for 95% to 100%
> spam confidence? Is anybody already using a setup like that?
> Any drawbacks?
>
> Cheers,
> Thomas

Thomas,

I used to have higher SA scores for 95-100% razor spam confidence.

However, I found that I could not increase the score very much.
Occasionally, I would get a false positive for a blank email, no text with a
few HTML tags and just attachments.  The Razor database regularly contains
data that indicates that a blank email is 100% known spam.  There was no way
to prevent the false positive because the whitelist feature for hash values
was removed.  I also tried combining scores for messages with a small amount
of text and positive razor hits, but that allows too much spam.

Jim