In form designer the selection of toolbar item, Control Palette, allows
selection and placement of design objects on the form. One may either or
concurrently select both Control Palette and Object List to make selection of
design elements in the form designer. For my desired form designer environment
depending on the size of the form, I typically choose one or the other, but not
both. Having this options is a real benefit and I appreciate this!

In the report designer, if I select Control Palette, it seems to only be for
reference purposes; I must use the object list control to place design elements
on the report in design mode. Am I missing a setting for this object which
would allow similar behavior found in the form designer?

Thank you for any guidance on this,

Brad Davidson

Aero-Craft Hydraulics, Inc.