I was looking at your "form control & properties" document on your website.
It doesn't (yet) show TEXTVALUE as being available for DBGrids.

I guess I'll have to play around with this (is it in Enterprise only? One of my
10
clients is not on enterprise as we transition off DOS).  The command doesn't
seem
to make sense to me, however.  You assign a ComponentID to the Grid itself, not
to a
particular field.  So it looks like you have to be IN the secondary field and
then assign
the value on entry into that field?

If so, that's not what I was looking for.  Let's say you're in the first
column, a CustomerID.
You choose a CustomerID, and you want another field farther down the row be
assigned a particular lookup discount%  (editable, so no form variable).  When
you
exit the CustomerID field, how can you make that other field have the discount%
in it
right away, without having the user actually go into that field?

Again, sorry if I'm not understanding your examples.

Karen