I use Variable Lookup List Views regularly. They provide a list of names, click
on a name, and the name moves to a selected view. Basic concept is from SAT
samples. Works great. If I leave space on screen to show 20 names and 40 names
are selected, a scroll bar pops up to help navigate. Is there a way to control
that scroll bar? The screen list will show names in ASC order based on
LastName.   John Smith will be off the screen because the 20th name is Mary
Jones and John Smith in name 35. Move to John Smith, click his name to add him
and the screen will pop back to the remaining names in ASC order with Henry
Adder at the top of the list.  If my next name to pick is Tom Smith I have to
where I was when I selected John Smith so it is easy to simply click on Tom
Smith?

Tom Frederick