Tom,

Use the Variable Lookup ListView TOPITEM GETPROPERTY/PROPERTY to remember the selected/highlighted row and the exact spot when refreshing the ListView window.

Here's how ...

Use the following code as "On Double-Click EEP"

-- Example 01
-- On Double-Click Custom EEP
   SET VAR vTopItem TEXT = NULL
   GETPROPERTY DrivingTableListView TOPITEM vTopItem
   APPEND Customers TO tSelectedValues WHERE CustID = .vCustID
   PROPERTY DrivingTableListView REFRESHLIST 'TRUE'
   PROPERTY DrivingTableListView TOPITEM .vTopItem
   CLEAR VARIABLE vTopItem
   RETURN

This will ALWAYS return the focus to the exact same highlighted row in the Variable Lookup ListView where you double-clicked the last time.

That's all there is to it!

See attached screen shot for such a cool illustration.

Feel free to reach out to me if you need that form to understand the implementation of such GETPROPERTY/PROPERTY commands.

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak.