Hope that helps!

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak

At 12:01 PM 7/10/2017, Tom Frederick wrote:

Razzak and Jan,
That works great. I used the On-Click EEP. I tried the Double-Click EEP too. Is there a difference between On-Click and Double-Click or is it just another option? This will now a regular part of all our Var lookup ListViews. Thanks.

Tom Frederick

-----Original Message-----
From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:rbase-l@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of A. Razzak Memon
Sent: Sunday, July 09, 2017 3:29 PM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [RBASE-L] - Lookup List view and scroll bars

Tom,

Use the Variable Lookup ListView TOPITEM GETPROPERTY/PROPERTY to remember the selected/highlighted row and the exact spot when refreshing the ListView window.

Here's how ...

Use the following code as "On Double-Click EEP"

-- Example 01
-- On Double-Click Custom EEP
    SET VAR vTopItem TEXT = NULL
    GETPROPERTY DrivingTableListView TOPITEM vTopItem
    APPEND Customers TO tSelectedValues WHERE CustID = .vCustID
    PROPERTY DrivingTableListView REFRESHLIST 'TRUE'
    PROPERTY DrivingTableListView TOPITEM .vTopItem
    CLEAR VARIABLE vTopItem
    RETURN

This will ALWAYS return the focus to the exact same highlighted row in the Variable Lookup ListView where you double-clicked the last time.

That's all there is to it!

See attached screen shot for such a cool illustration.

Feel free to reach out to me if you need that form to understand the implementation of such GETPROPERTY/PROPERTY commands.

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RBASE-L" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rbase-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.