Thanks Paul.  I believe my misapplying date formatting (formatting in two
places for the same field) may be responsible for this…

Claudine

From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:rbase-l@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Paul C. Buckley
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2018 12:55 PM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [RBASE-L] - Blank date value

Claudine,

Just as a test you might try this, not knowing the complexity of this form, you
might create a new form based on the same table/view and do a control-A – copy
all from the original and paste it into the new form. It won’t bring all the
form settings and any variables you may have defined but all the fields and
anything on the screen will be copied. Try the new form and see what happens.

Just a thought. Good luck,
Paul Buckley