No problem Bill.  I still refer to your and David’s SQL book almost monthly.

Claudine

From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:rbase-l@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Bill Downall
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2018 1:31 PM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [RBASE-L] - Blank date value

So sorry. I jumped in to the middle of the conversation, and missed the main
details.

(sent from Moto Z)

On Fri, May 25, 2018, 8:34 AM karentellef via RBASE-L
<rbase-l@googlegroups.com<mailto:rbase-l@googlegroups.com>> wrote:
Bill:  She's saying that NULL date values are displaying like that in a form.

Claudine:  does the database see them as null?  If you did a select where
datecol is null, do they show up?

Karen