Hello, Group:
I have an application where the operator will be receiving a CSV 'payments'
file each day and the file has a rather long file name.
Sample file name:      PAYMENTS_637467300105556434-20210120-030011.csv
Notice that the processing date (20210720) is buried inside the file name.
Is it possible within RBASE to programmatically capture the file name in a
variable so that I can interrogate the variable to obtain the processing date ?
Thanks,
Jim