Hi,

I'm interested in your Bombadil.  Are you re-considering selling the
complete bike? or at least with some parts, like the bottom bracket,
wheels, & brakes?  I'm interested either way?

Can you tell me the stand over height at the mid-point of the top
tube?  I'd need to know what 650 tires are on it when taking this
measurement, too.  The Rivendell site says I'd fit a 56 cm, but I test
rode the 56 cm that was in their showroom floor and it seems I could
go higher depending on the tires I use. The test bike had off- road
Quasi Moto 2 inch tires.  I'm planning on using smoother road tires,
so the 60 cm might work for me.

Where are you located?

Thanks,

Phil