With all this talk of Quickbeams and beautiful things -- I finally
added Woody fenders to mine.  There's a small chance of rain today,
and the installation almost ensures that there will not be a drop:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25671...@n02/3471738520/

These are great bikes.  I hope folks who've been thinking about one
pull the trigger.

Esteban
San Diego, Calif.