From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
[mailto:rbw-owners-bu...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of JoelMatthews
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2009 8:37 AM
To: RBW Owners Bunch
Subject: [RBW] OT - Bruce Gordon Has a Blog!

In case anyone here missed it, Bruce Gordon, the dean of useful bike
manufacturing, now has a blog:

http://wcamo.blogspot.com/

And he has a swell touring frame and fork anniversary promotion going
on.  I am tempted, but I doubt at the price he would modify it for
down tube shifters instead of bar ends which I personally rather
avoid.