On Jun 21, 9:11 am, "Bruce Gordon" <bgcyc...@svn.net> wrote:
> Sure I would put down tube shifter bosses - no difference to me.
> There are a couple of frames left in the sale.
> Give me a call (707) 762-5601 Weekdays California Time.
> Regards,

> Bruce Gordonwww.bgcycles.com

Bruce,
Are you ever going to come out with a production version of your city
bike's rear rack:
http://bgcycles.com/Images05.09/CitySlide/01CityRear.jpg

Ti version here:
http://bgcycles.com/derack.jpg

I really like the curves on these racks! The closest thing I've seen
on the market is the Soma deco rack:
http://www.somafab.com/decorack.html

However, the Soma is an aluminum rack and no comparison to one of BG's
racks as it that can only carry up to 25lb, very inadequate. Then
again at the price Soma is charging, it appears to be about right. I
guess its like that old saying "you get what you pay for...."