One option is Campy does make a 13x29 10 speed cassette (as does their
aftermarket supplier Miche)  Only one more tooth than you currently
have but no compatablity issues.  PBK often has killer deals -when
they are in stock  http://www.probikekit.com/display.php?code=L5067

For source material I believe that Lenard Zinn the lead tech guy at
Velonews gets these questions quite often and you might look at his
archives.  He also has a section in his "Zinn and the art of Road bike
maintenance" on mixing and matching components.  As I recall the 9
speed stuff mixes pretty well but I think mixing 9 and 10 speed can be
iffy.   The Jtek suggestions above is also a good bet for info.

RR