Finally was able to track down your reply.  THANK-YOU!!!!!!!! My LBS
balked about using my parts in this fashion (I have a history of
giving them parts and paying for their labor, so this is nothing new).
 I directed them to the link you gave me, and the owner acknowledged
that this was a viable solution and agreed to do it for me.  This
knowledge prevented him from running up the tab with less efficient
alternatives.  As I told Gino, I have allocated funds from this
savings for beer from a local establishment in a depressed economy in
your honor.  Seriously,
Thanks!
Chris