PATRICK MOORE wrote:
> I don't think the all-rounder bike is a myth.  I believe that there
> are plenty of bikes that could cover the different types of riding I
> do.  The problem is that I want ten of those bikes.

LOL!  Point.

I have found that my all-rounder is... my All-Rounder.  If you held a
gun to my head and said "pick one bike and lose the rest," I'd keep the
All-Rounder.  Even though I've said multiple times "I should have gotten
a LongLow" (and it's probably true), the All-Rounder is my go-to bike
for the majority of rides.  My other bikes are each ridden as an
alternative to the All-Rounder ("Should I ride the All-Rounder or the
(insert any other bike I own)?").  With the 559-32 Paselas it is a
superb riding road and trail machine.  I just rode it 70 miles today
with Bill C and three others.