This morning I tried shifted the brakes to the middle and test rode them.
Then I flipped the Albatross bars (everything drops about 4" that way, not
sure I like that much drop). I'm going to ride it this way, possibly flip
them back and ride that way for a while. Thanks to physics, there is a LOT
less play when I'm in the drops and it is wonderful having the brakes in
the drops. I'll see which side up I prefer the Albatross bars.

With abandon,
Patrick