Interestingly, Riv told me the aluminum bar is stiffer than the steel (I
have the steel). That surprised me. Maybe it's the vertigo thing, but I'm
not convinced wider is better for me on the trial. I much prefer the wide
part of the drops to the long levers of the handles, where every wee motion
is translated. In the hooks, only my intentions get carried out. I like
that. Grin.

With abandon,
Patrick