Hi Bobby, I've had a Duxback poncho for years. With spats I stay dry and it's
my choice for cold rainy days with a light layer underneath. It is less
wonderful in high winds, acting like a sail.  Of course with the wind at my
back, I get where I'm going lickety split. That said, I just ordered a Showers
Pass Touring rain jacket on clearance from the manufacturer for half price
($75).
Jon
PhillyPA