Longshot here. Mine is 60 cm, single TT orange.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/46035786@N07/5366124844/

Interested in trading for the 64 cm or 62 cm model. A trade plus cash for a 64
Bombadil or 62 Hunq would be fun, but I'm not crazy enough to think that could
happen.

I'm trying to help a 6'5" family member get a camping bike that fits him, and
while the 60 cm orange HIllborne fits me personally, I have some redundancy in
my own bike collection, and it would be more fun riding with him on a bike that
fits him than it is having a spare camping bike.

Frame trade probably, but if setups are compatible, full bike could work. (Mine
has sidepull brakes.)

Thanks for reading!