Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 13:51:50 -0700
From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [RBW] Planning to ride Sacramento - San Fransisco

Otto,
For what it's worth -- Sacramento itself is a worthwhile destination, but
riding from Sac to San Francisco would not be at the top of my list if I were a
visitor.  Sacramento is in a very flat river valley, it will be quite hot, and
I don't consider that area particularly scenic.
On the other hand, western Marin County and western Sonoma County hold some of
the most beautiful riding in the US, including the last 33% of Eric's route.
If you would like further thoughts, please let me know.
~Peter