On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 10:29 PM, usuk2007 <clive.stand...@umassmed.edu>wrote:

> I just don't see the need for the quick release gizmos, it only takes
> a few moments to unhook a saddlebag and attach it again using the
> regular saddle loops. I do like the Bagman, but have no use for the QR
> version.

My perspective is that of someone who does not use Brooks saddles, so no bag
loops except the bolt-ons, and the Cyclos IME require needlenose pliers and
sweat and cursing to install, let alone remove, bag straps. The VOs are far
better and yes, removing straps is easier, but still not as easy as the
various QR bag supports. Each to his own. I've used them all.

--
Patrick Moore
Albuquerque, NM