The Edelux lights use optics from B&M with the II version having optics
like the new Cyo lights and the original (not II) being like the previous
version of the Cyo (ie IQ not IQ2). Since the reflectors and LEDs are the
same, the beams are too.
Choosing between the two brands is about price and features besides the
primary beam. Want a metal housing and a glass front lens, buy the Edelux.
Want daytime running lights, buy B&M. Want to save money, buy B&M. Want a
switch for on/senso/off buy the Edelux. .....