Just saw this immediately after my second post demanding clarification.
This supplies the clarification; thanks.

Interesting: my own suspicion had been that vibration and drag depended on
factors other than the type of hub and your wider experience bears this out.

Back to hubs: I notice that the SON 20 R spins quite freely in the stand
despite the short radius and the very light circumferential weight -- and
thus, overall, low inertia -- of a 559 bsd wheel shod with very light 23 mm
tire. (I now use Kojaks, but I used to run old stock Specialized Turbos.)
OTOH, the SP xx 8 vibrates considerably (in the stand) and drags to a stop
rather quickly with the Open Pro/Parigi Roubaix wheel. But I don't notice
this on the road.

The SON 20 R exhibits a buzz at certain cruising road speeds that I didn't
find with any of my 3 Shimanos, but it's merely aesthetic and not
noticeable in effect on effort.