I know the feeling because I've had seatpost slippage on several bikes (I'm
100 kg +). The first time I ran into it, I also incrementally cranked the
bolt down tighter and tighter (without helping the slipping) until it
snapped. With that in mind, I guess if the bolt snaps it means the seatpost
is undersized (or the clamp is deformed), which causes the bolt to bend as
you try to tighten it.

Anyway, each time I've managed to solve the problem by going up a seatpost
size, even if it means ignoring the manufacturer's recommended size. One
time the required size didn't seem to exist, so I used a wrap of 0.2 mm
thick steel shim, which also worked.

In my hands, none of the other commonly suggested methods (like beer can
shim, abrasive rub etc.) have ever helped... but it could just be a
question of weight.

Good luck, and let us know how you end up fixing it.