Hey, imagine if some of the really big manufacturers adopted more of the
Riv ethos, (or the Surly ethos, for that matter)... don't you think that
would potentially take the biking industry in a direction that we could all
be happier about?  I for one think I'd be even happier in a world that's
more Rivish and more Surly... uh Surly-ish... uh... Surly-burly...(*there
ya go*)...

Peace,
BB