Oh, that reminds me of another great thing that should be in our first
aid kits, an irrigation syringe for cleaning wounds.

http://store.nols.edu/Store/pc/Irrigation-Syringe-p11.htm#.VEQvk4t4p4U

And tweezers, to remove what irrigation syringes don't remove.

-- Anne Paulson

It isn't a contest. Enjoy the ride.