On 10/19/2014 11:25 PM, Mathew Greiner wrote:
Not long ago a thread had a handy tip about soaking an Opinel pocket knife in mineral oil, then baking it at a low temp. Sounds like seasoning a cast iron pan. Ready to do this, and wondering if I should treat my horn handled carbon blade pocket knives to the same treatment? What about the brass handled damascus higonokami?
Who has lots of fun information about pocket knife care?

Don't you think that's pretty far off-topic for this list?