not even - each of my bike bags and fishing bags has a permanent fold-up
knife attached to it.
and there's more where that came from

<http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/bulldog1935/decoy/knife/bhbr.jpg>

<http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/bulldog1935/decoy/knife/waite1.jpg>

<http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/bulldog1935/decoy/knife/mattorr1.jpg>

<http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/bulldog1935/estes/Glass/knives-1.jpg>

I guess in the end, the call belongs to Jim, but each of us has the choice
to not open a thread that doesn't appear to interest us - we also have the
option to let it slide down the list by not posting to it