The FedEx driver delivered my new-to-me Rivendell Road frame and fork on
Saturday.  There is nothing quite like the anticipation of a "new" bike.  I had
wanted something a bit different from my Atlantis and Surly LHT and decided
this was it.  This will be my winter project, and I hope to have it on the road
come spring.  Photos here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/86975051@N08/sets/72157646658697853/
So I have a question for the collective wisdom of this group.  I have read
Cyclofiend's page on the Rivendell Road Standard.  How do I tell whether mine
is a Road, Road Standard, or some other custom?  I am at least the third owner.
 If I understand Waterford serial numbers, mine the 42nd frame made in July of
1996 (G96042).  It doesn't matter to my riding enjoyment what model it is, but
I am curious and take pride, like all of you, in my Rivendells.  So, how to
learn more about the frame?
Also, does anyone have photos of their Rivendell Road (Standard) bike to share?
 Looking for ideas and inspiration.
Thanks,
Erl