Thanks to all for the comments.  I am looking forward to building-up and riding
this bike.
Tony, the build is still evolving. The challenge and fun for me will be
building-up a road bike designed for skinny tires; a slightly different
endeavor than what I did with my Atlantis.    At the moment, it will have
noodle drop bars with a Brooks b17 saddle.  I am still debating between a
compact double vs a triple crankset, with a 9speed cassette and bar end
shifters. The previous owner said the max tire size is 700 x 28 and with
fenders 700 x 25.  My goal will be 700 x 26 Grand Bois tires under a set of
fenders.  Beyond this I have not settled on part specifics.  I am continuing to
find and view photos of other Riv Road Standards.
I am always open to suggestions and "don't do what I did" comments. :)
Thanks,
Erl