That is a gorgeous bike!  I do like the look with the 650b and fenders.
 Thanks so much for sharing the photo.
I had read somewhere else about the tread pattern in the Lierre trapping
bits of road flotsam and jetsam; I am sorry to learn they pick up glass on
your commute.  I have ridden Compass 26 x 1.75 tires on my Atlantis for
about 6 months, like how they handle, and have yet to have a flat.
Thanks again for the helpful info and photos.

Erl