You mean like this?
https://www.flickr.com/photos/37542512@N04/8566366471/in/set-72157624552118742

From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
[mailto:rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Goshen Peter
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2015 6:11 PM
To: rbw-owners-bunch
Subject: Re: [RBW] Re: Grant sets them straight with letter to editor

Bill, I always thought it would have been great to get my silca painted to
match the bombadil so from a feet away.... TRIPLE TUBED!
On Feb 26, 2015 6:05 PM, "Hugh Smitham"
<hughsmit...@gmail.com<mailto:hughsmit...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Well that should sell a bunch of stretchy light weight bikey stuff! I had to
stop half way through the video to catch my breath ;) Fun to watch.
On Feb 26, 2015 2:55 PM, "Mark Reimer"