PSA, the sizing note from the BLUG applies to the Clem not the
Clementine... I had a conversation w/ Riv just now about the right size for
my 5' 5" wife and was directed to the 52cm, 650B Clementine.  In a related
note, this list is a bad influence and I'm officially in the presale... :)

It'll replace a 1970's Motobecane Mirage mixte and  Bstone MB-3 she has
currently. It's going to be in Orange of course and just about all the
parts I need are on one of the two predecessor frames.  My desire for one
wheel size in the garage is starting to shape up... Bomba, Saluki,
Clementine.