The Clem sounds like a great bike for me, just the right level of stoutness to
the frame and those nice longer chainstays.  I had been considering a Sam, but
Clem has turned my head.  Yet I can't contemplate hanging plastic pedals off
it, and I would really like to have a generator hub, too.  But it seems like
the idea that the Clem is some kind of 'beater' bike because it is unlovely is
being promoted.  But this would the most money I have ever spent on a bike!  My
'beater' says 'Huffy' on it.  I want to be proud of this bike, even if it is
not the prettiest.  Is it silly to put Velocity Atlas rims, a Schmidt SON hub,
and aBrooks saddle on the Clem?  Or should I save a little longer for the Sam?
Also, does anyone know headtube and seat tube angles for the Clem?