Can someone explain or point me to a description of and explanation of the
differences between:

The Appaloosa;
The Clems;
The Cheviot;
And any other high-swept-back-bar'd, long-stay'd model?

As for bikes in bedroom: I used to park my Falcon next to my bed. One night
the tube at 120 psi (19 mm tires!!)* shoved the lousy rim strip aside just
enough to puncture itself on the sharp edge of the nipple hole: BANG!!! at
2 am! A rude awakening indeed. The moral is: use Velox.

*Silly tires, but a nice frame that I wish I'd kept: it would have made a
wonderful fixie beater.

On Sat, Mar 21, 2015 at 12:27 PM, Kellie <kellie.staple...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Solution; a Riv for every room! (-:
>
> On Saturday, March 21, 2015 at 7:44:44 AM UTC-7, Melanie wrote:
>>
>> Oh, I don't know.  The bedroom is the place for Rivs!
>> https://www.flickr.com/photos/7563204@N05/16856700776/
>>
>> On Friday, March 20, 2015 at 1:19:58 PM UTC-4, Liesl wrote:
>>>
>>> I say not only store your bike in the living room, but work on it there,
>>> too!  It's way more pleasant!
>>>
>>  --

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, Nouvelle Mexique,  Vereinigte Staaten

*The point which is the pivot of the norm is the motionless center of a
circumference on the rim of which all conditions, distinctions, and
individualities revolve. *Chuang Tzu

*Kinei hos eromenon. It moves as the being-loved. *Aristotle

*The Love that moves the Sun and all the other stars. *Dante