Next challenge.  I can't ride without a mirror. In fact i used 2 bar end
mirrors on my old bike - i have a condition that results in less peripheral
vision (minimized eye movement) so it really helps me keep track.

New bike has bar end shifters that I'm really enjoying.  I added one German
mirror from riv cuz i didn't see a better option based on my googles and bike
shop forays.  It's ok, but the distortion is so different. I am used to a much
truer perspective.

i really prefer not using a helmet mount. Has anyone seen a good handle bar
option?    It also seems like i should be able to create a mount that would let
me repurpose my bar end mirrors to mount on the handle bar. Has anyone done
that?  Hard for me to believe someone else hasn't tackled this already.