I just did a couple hour test ride. This is a great day for fenders, with
melting snow mud and runoff slopping everything. They worked fantastically.
For me the cost/benefit just doesn't pan out. I'll keep them on for a few
more rides, but they are likely coming back off. Being Scottish, perhaps I
just prefer the mud and wet, as you get a glimpse in the photo. Grin.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/32311885@N07/17203024452/

With abandon,
Patrick