My LBS installed an IRD roller bearing headset on my Atlantis.  The removal
of the old one & installation of the IRD was routine.  I watched & no
unusual measures were needed.  I adjusted it myself to get it "just right"
& it's been trouble free & smooth since installation.  Don't recall when it
was but Rivendell had just started promoting them at the time.

dougP