No need to be nervous....... YOU WILL LOVE IT! I went for a Cheviot when my
daughter showed interest in my Hillborne (I'd had it a year). I'd been
intrigued by the Cheviot when it first came out and fell for it with the
new green color. It's amazing. Green or orange you have nothing but
pleasure to look forward to. Here's mine on a muddy rail ride.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-fBD80sCWBws/VaEqqZF2KJI/AAAAAAAAAdU/KXaHyJkcZUI/s1600/2015-04-03%2B22.28.50.jpg>