This is actually making me think I sont have wnough bikes....then again I don't
have a garage.
54 hunqapillar-all decked out. Ready for the end times

56 sam-2tt get around town, slightly stripped down and capable of some fastness

1984 trek 420 mixte- treks only mixte of that era, I believe. restored for the
fiancé. Black and cream. I love it more than she does

48 clem proto- fiance's first new bike ever. Racing green. We niceified it.

1985 diamondback apex. Restored and townied this out for my dad, but haven't
shipped it yet, so it's here.

On that note, if anyone has a mid 80s mtb that they want off their hands, I'll
have an opening in the lineup soon.