Social media thrives because I get to create myself.  Here's an attempt to tell
the bikey truth about me:
1994 Schwinn taiwanese cruiser, whitewall fatties, ss/coaster brake. From wife,
first adult bike, last from
Schwinn at a LBS. Commuted on it when gas hit $4.
2005 Specialized Sirrus. Liked commuting, thought I could do better.
1972 Schwinn Sports Tourer, lemon yellow, Rich wheels on original hubs. Cause I
read some Grant, and Sheldon said so. Wanted it when I was a kid. Trapped in an
ebay auction.
1990 MB-1 biggest frame, Manitou bumper fork. Dirt drop stem to accomodate my
stiff neck and tight legs. Cause the 32mm Sirrus tires were a little small on
rocky Brown County trails, and I couldn't afford a Bombadil, but this Petersen
guy was in on it, I read his 1994 catalog, and wanted one.
2013 Hillborne 60cm cause I had the Rivbug and wanted into the virtual gang.
2015? Mystery bike cause I wanted notoriety in the virtual gang.
So now I am a gang member, with a bunch of nice bikes! Which I enjoy. While
trying to keep my head on straight.