I love this setup. I've been a fan of the 1X since about 2003, and the new 1X11
is definitely much smoother and more reliable than any of the cobbled together
solutions I've tried in the past. I'm interested to try the Sram GX on some
flatbar cx/mixed builds and see how people like it. I'm glad they still offer a
grip shifter, because they work great and look so clean.