Once every hundred miles? I am completely serious when I say that,
pre-Stan's, my rate was better than 1 every 5 miles, and this on pavement
where Kojaks went 100 miles between goathead flats (100 per is *damned
good!*).

The F Fred is just about as thin as the Elk Pass, and tubeless with
sealant, riding in dirt where goatheads abound, punctures are no longer a
problem, as long as I top up every 90 days or so.

I think that the Elk will do just fine with sealant in the tube.

The Elk is 559X32.

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 2:46 PM, Steve Palincsar <palin...@his.com> wrote:

> On 08/11/2015 04:23 PM, Michael Hechmer wrote:
>
>> Patrick, whenever I think about cycling in NM I have vision of being
>> attacked by a flock of goatheads.  What in the world were you thinking in
>> buying onionskinn thin tires?
>>

> He fills them with sealant, and has told us he's had excellent results
> with the Challenge Parigi Roubaix, a tire that under the best of conditions
> normally flats once every hundred miles without sealant.

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, Nouvelle Mexique,  Vereinigte Staaten

*The point which is the pivot of the norm is the motionless center of a
circumference on the rim of which all conditions, distinctions, and
individualities revolve. *Chuang Tzu

*Kinei hos eromenon. It moves as the being-loved. *Aristotle

*The Love that moves the Sun and all the other stars. *Dante