Whoo HOOOOOOO again!!! I just scored* 2 pair, letmesaythatagain, 2/TWO/II
pairs of silver, 32 hole, NOS, Sun M14A rims on eBay for a total for 4 +
shipping well south of $100.

Damn! I bought my last pairs circa 2003, and all that were available were
28 hole. Damned good rims, originally made for off road use, but 380 grams
and perfect for a gofast 26" road wheelset.