I hope undorky.  Perhaps geeky?  I don't know, except that I'm about to pop
from waiting!  As I've spent time looking at the various guises of the
Clem/Clementine, the 'ugly bike' concept that was discussed at their
introduction becomes more clear.  They're not ugly, of course, maybe
'gangly' or 'awkward' or 'a frame only it's mother could love.'  I think
our Clem's inner beauty shines forth brightly.  But to those who are not
able to appreciate the massive functionality, versatility, and practicality
built into this frame, the appearance of the bike will naturally act as a
repellant, keeping away all who would argue the merits of a crabon fork.
 It would seem that 'to know the Clem is to love the Clem,' but you are
going to have to look beyond any lack of curb appeal.