Thanks for posting these pics Patrick. This is the best look at the Choco Moose
bar yet. It looks like Grant put a lot of thought into providing a really
comfortable pocket grip area forward of the levers. I will echo the sentiment
that I am looking more and more forward to getting my hands on this bar and the
whole bike! In the mean time I'm getting ready to head out on any early morning
ride on my Soma GR which I am using as a test bed for tires for the Joe
Appaloosa. As much as I can at least. Last night I swapped out the Switchback
Hills for 50mm wide  Schwalbe Big Bens. Trying to decide if Marathon Almotions
that come 55mm width will be candidates for the Joe.

Bill in drizzly but clearing Westchester, NY